Okay, I think this is it, the last challenge I am going to join. This one is all about reading ebooks, for it is the For the Love of Ebooks 2019 Reading Challenge! I’m particularly excited about this one because i just ordered a Kindle Paperwhite last night, and I’d like to make sure I get plenty of use out of it. To me, nothing beats a paper book, but lack of space and convenience makes ebooks a good choice too. Sometimes I’m home sick or for whatever reason just don’t feel like going to the store, and I end up downloading an ebook. Plus, it’s really convenient to carry to the doctor’s office, etc. Then I don’t end up messing up the cover in my bag, either. Anyway, I’m looking forward to this challenge and using my new Kindle. I’m choosing Phase 2 for this challenge, 11-20 ebooks.
Here are the challenge details:
- For The Love Of EBooks starts on January 1st to December 31st and you can sign up any time.
- Every book must be an eBook. (EBooks, eARCs, library eBooks etc.)
- All genres count.
- Re-Reading and crossovers for other challenges are encouraged.
- You don’t need to be a blogger to join. You can just share that you are joining on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Just spread the word.
- If you are a blogger, I’d love for you to make a sign up post (you can include other challenges you’re joining too, I don’t mind), just to help spread the word.
- Use the hash tag #ForTheLoveOfBooks19 to keep up with everyone’s progress.
- I’ll have a link up open every last Wednesday of the month, so you can link up your reviews. (I’m not sure if I’ll have a prize yet due to my current financial situation).
- Phase 1 – 1-10
- Phase 2 – 11-20
- Phase 3 – 21-30
- Phase 4- 31-40
- Phase 5- 40+